+91-7827932033 +91-9971859387

EEA Residence Permit UK

Citizens of EU countries (including Switzerland) need not obtain a residency grant so as to live and work in the UK; however, getting the EEA Resident Permit confirms their rights for the same. Additionally, if an EEA citizen has a non-EEA citizen family member who is accompanying him to the UK, at that point it is essential to get the EEA Resident Permit.

Except for the nationals of 8 accession countries, residents of all EU/EEA individuals can apply to obtain the EEA Resident Permit. Additionally, the qualified EU nationals are required to get EEA Resident Permit only if they intend to work and live in the UK for a time of over 3 months.

8 accession countries are:








  Czech Republic

Nationals of accession individuals can apply for UK Resident Permit, however after completing one year of registration with UK Home Office under the WRS scheme. Here is the list of documents that a candidate needs to provide to the Home Office while applying for EEA Residence Permit.

  Original Passport/ID of the prime candidate as well as accompanying dependents.

  A letter of employer, which should include the initiation date and term of the work.

The employment need not to be fulltime. The term of the EEA Residency Permit depends upon the duration of the employment. As referenced above, if the work duration is less than 3 months, EU citizens need not apply for the EEA Residency Permit. If the employment duration is between 3 and 12 months, at that point the duration of the EEA Residency Permit will be limited to the duration of the employment. In the event that, the employment duration is more than one year, then the EEA Residency Permit will be allowed for a most extreme time of 5 years.

The prime candidates cannot take break from their jobs for more than half year. Additionally, accompanying family members also get equivalent work and residency rights.

For a hassle - free EEA Residency Permit approval, choose Immigration Pioneer's professional help.

So, if you want this visa, then just get in touch with Immigration Pioneer, by mail at or call us at India : +91-7827932033

Instant Enquiry Now