+91-7827932033 +91-9971859387

Australia study Visa

Australia is known for the third-highest number of international students in the world behind only the UK and the USA. For choosing the best study destination, Australia is in the top list as it has seven of the top 100 universities in the world. If you are looking to study in Australia then Australia is one of the best options as it provides quality of life and employer activity with the affordable cost to complete the study.

1. Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573):

This visa subclass is for the stay in order to study a full time higher education course in Australia, It allows you to complete a full-time Bachelor's or Masters's degree in Australia. You may eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree, or a Masters by coursework. You should be registered for either of the following:

  This visa falls in the temporary residency visa stream and permits foreign nationals to lawfully live and work in South Africa for a time of as long as five years.

  Visa's are granted depends on the candidate is able show that they hold the experience and capabilities required in that particular field of occupation as listed on the Critical Skills List of more than 200 occupations for which this skills shortage exists.

  The candidate will not be required an employment offer and may apply for this visa without a job offer letter.

  The candidate need not acquire a letter of recommendation from the Department of Labor.

  This visa also provides an option to apply for permanent residency in the country subject to specific conditions. But can be also apply for straight away if the candidate has an experience in their field of his skills.

  This visa also allows an individual to invite their immediate family members including spouse and kids to accompany them on dependent visa.

2. Postgraduate Research Sector visa (subclass 574) :

This visa is for the students who wish to continue their postgraduate research in Australia. In order to qualify for this visa subclass, you need to enroll either in a:

  A master’s degree by research.

  A doctoral degree.

3 . Non Award Sector visa (subclass 575) :

This visa category allows you to enroll as a student in a registered course that does not lead to an award. With the Non-Award Sector Student Visa (subclass 575), you can study and live in Australia for as long as you are enrolled in a course registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

4 . Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 570) :

You are required to register yourself for the English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time English language intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS). During the duration of your course, all the above study visas will allow you to work up to,

  20 hours per week while your courses are in session.

  Unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.

Our team of experts will be able to assist you and guide you for the visa category that suits your requirements and eligibility. Please contact us understand your visa category.

So, if you want this visa, then just get in touch with Immigration Pioneer, by mail at or call us at India : +91-7827932033

Instant Enquiry Now