Australia is a country with a beautiful natural environment. This country has many places which you can explore and you will find yourself in the whole new world. Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. It has the wildlife which you can???t forget after your visit, it has the many such species and animals which are only found in Australia. This country is a mixture of wildlife and natural beauty with the most beautiful beaches ever. Settling in Australia is a mesmerizing thought ever which will make your life so beautiful with the most wonderful views and opportunities. The most beautiful great barrier reef is in Australia only it revives your underwater experience and will make your stay memorable. The education and job opportunities are really great and it gives exposure to new things and helps you to grow.
If you want to take your spouse with you then you have to apply for the spouse visa and give the information and complete all the legal requirements to access the visa for Australia.
- Both partners or spouses must have been of 18 years of age or above.
- You should be either married or getting to marry the full detail and correct information about spouse the one who is applying.
- Your spouse must sponsor you for at least 2 years.
- In case, you are married, your marriage must be recognized as valid under Australian Law and should be over 12 months at the minimum.
- In case, you are in a de facto relationship, your relationship must have been at least 12 months old.
- You both must prove your relationship is genuine and committed.
- You must meet the health and character parameters.
Permanent Partner Visa
- You are married or in the live-in relationship with your spouse/partner for 3 years or more at the time of application for permanent partner visa or
- You are married or in the live-in relationship for 2 years or more and have a child from the relationship or
- Your spouse will be issued Australian permanent residency??under the humanitarian program or
- Your spouse will be issued protection visa and in either of the cases, you are in a relationship / married to your spouse before visa issuance and the same has been declared to the Australian immigration office.
- If you or your family member is inflicted with domestic violence
- If your spouse deceased and you can prove that you could have continued with the relationship if only your spouse lived. Also, if you can prove you have close personal, cultural and business bonds with Australia, your case could be considered.
For further information and for all types of Visa Requirements, Contact Us:??+firstname.lastname@example.org