South Africa has always been a refreshing country with a strong history. They have diverse culture and languages and a really appreciated way to be with each other. This country embraces the best landscapes and most wonderful places to visit. South Africa has a rich history in education as well as the struggle and achieving their rights in a good way. They welcome international people with all big heart. They give the students space to grow and visitor???s a grand view to see and explore themselves with the amazing wildlife and mesmerizing waterfalls and landscapes.
If so many things enhance this country then doing business in that country is a great thought to reach and enhance the business. So for your information, we can do business in South Africa in-fact they provide a separate business visa those who want to come and do business in South Africa.
South Africa is a country who really welcome the individuals who want to do business in this country or want to do business with a South African company. This country always needs foreign investment to boost their economy. There is a section of South African immigration legislation that deals with the people who want to invest in a South African company or wants to do business in the country, for their benefit the Business Visa is given to international people.
South Africa as said always encourage the foreign people if they want to do business in their country. When you apply for the business visa you will have to give full information about your business, as nature of your business, about suppliers and customers and how you will market your business, in short, you have to provide your well-structured business plan.
Specifics of Business Visa
Business visa is of 24 months, this can be a short period to do business, so you can easily extend your period but after giving the full and clear information about your business plan. It is also possible to apply for permanent residence visa also, after applying for a business visa. If you want to do so then you have to follow the above rules and you have to provide details of your business first within two years of the date of issue and then within three years. The other factor of applying for permanent residence based on the business visa is that your capital investment should not be withdrawn. If you withdraw this investment at any time then your application will be rejected.
- Original passport is valid for a minimum period of three months after the expiry date of the visa (passports issued more than ten years ago are no longer accepted). The passport should have 2 blank pages.
- Visa application form ??? should be filed and signed by Black pen only.
- 2 recent photographs not older than 6 months,
- Original private bank account statement showing the turnover during the last 6 months, duly stamped and signed by the bank.
- Income Tax Returns for last 3 years.
- Covering letter from Indian company address to (if any) To Visa officer, Consulate General of South Africa, Mumbai???.
- Letter of invitation from the South African organizers/hosts/companies stating the name, passport number of the applicant as well as purpose and duration of the visit. A letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of the host and host???s/authorized signature???s name, designation, and signature (Host ID copy attested by the commissioner of OATHS needs to be submitted if required by SAHC). For submissions at Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Goa, Pune, and Bangalore the invitation letters must be on letterhead and attested with company seal/stamp. Also, submissions at Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Goa, Pune, and Bangalore must have host ID copy attested by Commissioner of Oaths/South African Police (latest 3 months). (if any).
- If you are setting your own business, then you just have to give your whole business plan.
For further information and for all types of Visa Requirements, Contact Us:??+firstname.lastname@example.org