Give Your Feedback
Give Your Feedback
  • Email:

  • Call: +91-7827932033

UK Tier 5 Visa(Temporary Worker Visa)

These schemes allow you to undertake specific types of work in the UK for a period of one year or for two years, depending on the scheme. You must have a Tier 5 sponsor under the scheme of relevance to you. Your Tier 5 sponsor must issue a certificate of sponsorship to you before you can make your immigration application. This has 5 sub-categories:

1- Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) – Creative and Sporting:

The employment is for short engagements or contracts and is suitable for sports players, coaches, dance artists, artists in music, theatre, film or television.

2- Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) – Charity Workers :

This scheme enables applicants to come to the UK to take up unpaid voluntary work. All activities undertaken in the UK must be temporary, voluntary and constitute no remuneration.

3- Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) – Religious Workers :

This scheme provides individuals an opportunity to come to UK to perform religious work in a non-pastoral role or visit religious workers who are employed in the same capacity.

4- Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) – Government Authorised Exchange :

This scheme has been designed to allow individuals to come to the UK to share knowledge, experiences and work practice through placements in the UK. This category is NOT to fill job vacancies.

5- Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) – International Agreement :

This scheme is for those individuals who are coming to the UK to provide service under the contractual agreement which has been covered under the international law. This includes GATS (General agreement on Trade in services) or other international agreements.


Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme:

The Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) is for young people from participating countries namely Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Republic of Korea and Taiwan, and to British Overseas Citizens, British Overseas Territories Citizens and British Nationals (Overseas), who wish to experience life in the United Kingdom. Your government/authority acts as your sponsor. Nationals who have previously spent time in the UK as a working holidaymaker will not be eligible for this scheme. The basic requirements are you should be aged between 18-30 with no dependants. If your application is successful you will be free to do whatever work you like during your stay in the United Kingdom, except for self-employment (subject to certain exceptions), working as a professional sportsperson (including as a sports coach) or working as a doctor or dentist in training.

Getting help with your visa