Give Your Feedback
Give Your Feedback
  • Email:

  • Call: +91-7827932033

Visitor Visas For Canada

Visitor Visas for Canada

Except for Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents, all others require permission to enter Canada as a visitor, with or without a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

Who wish to enter Canada for a temporary purpose, such as tourists, temporary foreign workers (work permits) and international students (study permits) must apply for and be granted a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

The TRV is a document issued by a Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside Canada, showing that the holder has satisfied the requirements for admission to Canada as a visitor. Temporary Resident Visas may be for single entry or multiple entries. As a general rule, tourists are admitted for a period of six months.

Canada tourist visas are of two types:

•             Single entry visa

•             Multiple entry visa

Both the visas are valid for a fixed period and cannot be used after they expire.

A single entry visa allows the visa holder to enter Canada just once

A multiple entry visa allows a visitor to come and go from Canada for six months at a time, without having to reapply each time. The multiple entry visa can be valid for up to 10 years,

Documents are required for the application?

In addition to the application forms and required fees, you will need to submit photos, proof of finical support, a photocopy of your return ticket or travel itinerary (if applicable), and any other documents required by the visa office responsible for your country or region.

To visit Canada, you must:

•             have a valid travel document, such as a passport,

•             be in good health,

•             convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,

•             convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and

•             Have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. it depends on things like how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives.)

You may also need:

•             temporary resident (visitor) visa

•             medical exam

•             Letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

Required Fees for Canada Tourist Visa

•             Visa Fees for Single Entry – CAD 100 (INR 5,500.04)

•             Visa Fees for Multiple Entry – CAD 100 (INR 5,500.04)


•             Extension of Canada Tourist Visa (temporary resident) – CAD 100 (INR 5,500.04)

Getting help with your visa