Give Your Feedback
Give Your Feedback
  • Email:

  • Call: +91-7827932033

Australia Study Visa

Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States. Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination. Hence, this would make the country one of the ideal destinations to pursue ones education. If you are interested in studying in Australia read on in order to find out the category of visa suitable for you and our team of experts will assist you in achieving your objective.


1) Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573)

This type of visa allows you to stay in order to study a full time higher education course. It allows you to complete eligible individuals a Bachelor or Master degree in Australia. You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is a Advanced diploma, Bachelor degree or a Masters by coursework. You should be registered for either of the following:

o a bachelor or associate degree

o a graduate certificate or graduate diploma

o a master’s degree by coursework

o a higher education diploma or advanced diploma.


2) Postgraduate Research Sector visa (subclass 574)

This type of visa is for applicants who wish to conduct Post graduate research in Australia.

In order to qualify for this visa you need to be enrolled either in a 

• A master’s degree by research

• A doctoral degree.


3) Non Award Sector visa (subclass 575)

You are eligible for this category of visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered course that does not lead to an award. With the Non-Award Sector Student Visa (subclass 575), you can study and live in Australia for as long as you are enrolled in a course registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).


4) Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 570)

You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS).


During the duration of any of the above study visas, provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia you can work up to

• 20 hours per week while your course is in session; AND

• Unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.

Based on the category of Visa that suits your requirements, our team of experts will be able to assist you and guide through every process. Please contact us to understand your visa category.

Getting help with your visa